What are the top 10 things to do in Reunion Resort? Central Florida’s Reunion Resort is a world class vacation destination located near the Walt Disney World Resort on the southwest side of Orlando, Florida. A complete vacation community, Reunion consists of single-family homes, townhomes and condominiums. A vacation destination of itself, guests are located within minutes of all of Orlando’s theme parks and activities. But if Mickey Mouse isn’t your ideal way of spending the day on your vacation, here are the top 10 things to do in Reunion Resort.
- Play golf. Reunion has three world-class championship golf courses and is the only resort in the world to have courses designed by Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson.
- Practice golf, at the Annika Academy. Founded by pro golfer Annika Sorenstam.
- Play tennis, at the award-winning tennis complex and pro shop.
- Spend the day at the water park. Float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slides, or take a stroll on the wooden boardwalk.
- Spend the day at your private pool. Most homes in Reunion resort have their own private pool.
- Enjoy the spa. The boutique spa offers the pinnacle in serenity and ultimate luxury with massage therapy, skin and body treatments and nail services, all with the warmth of home.
- Dine in one of many restaurants. No matter what you crave, there’s a restaurant that will satisfy. From Caribbean fare served poolside at The Cove, to fine wine and Italian flavors at Forte.
- Kids playgrounds. Sometimes you just want a good playground to let the kids expend all that youthful energy.
- Bicycle and walking trails. Let your adventurous side run wild, through all of Reunion Resort’s trails!
- Stroll through the shops, restaurants and bars of the Reunion Grande Hotel.
To learn more about all that the Reunion Resort offers, or to learn about vacation homes for sale, please contact us at (407) 864-2551, david@DowellRealty.com or visit us online at www.YourOrlandoRealty.com.