Want to buy a home in ChampionsGate Resort? The upscale resort of ChampionsGate, in western Osceola County, Florida, is known for its golf courses and luxury homes. As one of the Orlando area’s premiere tourist and commercial destinations, encompassing some 1,500 acres southwest of the Walt Disney World Resort, ChampionsGate welcomes visitors with stately rows of towering palm trees behind the beautifully-designed double gates. If you are looking to buy a luxurious home in the Orlando area, to live in or for an investment, ChampionsGate could be the place for you.
Here are the top ten reasons why you should buy a home in ChampionsGate, Florida.
1. No where in Central Florida will you find such beautiful vacation homes. ChampionsGate is well known for it’s private communities with their contemporary homes.
2. Golf is the theme in ChampionsGate. The resort features two premier 18-hole championship golf courses designed by accomplished architect and golfer, Greg Norman.
3. Central Florida has some of the best weather that you will ever find anywhere. Sunshine and warm weather is what you will come to expect on a daily basis.
4. From the numerous lakes, parks and wildlife areas, the natural beauty of this area is unmatched.
5. Location, location, location. ChampionsGate is one hour from the Atlantic Beaches, an
hour and a half from the Gulf Coast beaches, and 25 minutes from one of the busiest
and most beautiful airports in the world.
6. In the heart of the tourist capital of the world, shopping is everywhere! ChampionsGate is a just a few minutes‘ drive to the upscale Millenia Mall, as well as to some of the best outlet malls in the world.
7. Restaurants of every type can be found nearby. Famous Restaurant Row in Dr. Phillips is just up the road.
8. If you are ready to be a kid again, the theme parks in the area will thrill you and your family. Located just a few miles from the Walt Disney World Resort, ChampionsGate is also conveniently located near both Universal Studios and the Sea World parks.
9. ChampionsGate is a community known for its friendliness to residents and visitors
10. And how could we fail to mention that there is no personal income tax in the state of
Florida! What bigger incentive do you need to move to Florida?
If you are looking to find more information about ChampionsGate real estate and the surrounding area, please contact Realtor and Attorney at Law David Dowell by phone/text at (407) 864-2551, by email at david@PanAmOrlando.com, or visit us online at www.PanAmOrlando.com.